We are excited that you’re interested in being part of our FozzyMarket! We are always welcoming more family into our collective.
Please read all of the details listed here, fill in your information below and we’ll get back to you soon.
We are looking for creative vendors that want to produce and sell things like:
- Food vendors with variety (hot & cold meals)
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-free options
- Face/Body Painting
- Arts & Crafts
- Massage/Spa Services
- Anything else our festival family would love!
- Review the terms of the agreement below.
- Fill out all required vendor information below.
- Wait for an email of acceptance / waitlist / non-acceptance from the Vendor Manager.
- Remit payment by June 30th, 2018.
- Rent: $500 for non-food vendors or $800 for food vendors (plus 5% GST), which must be received by June 30th.
- Once your spot is confirmed, a link will be sent to you by email to select vending options (rent, electricity, etc.) and remit payment.
- Payment methods accepted are e-transfer and credit card. Contact the vendor manager to pay by e-transfer.
- Rent cost described above allows each vendor to utilize a space of 10×10’ (artisan) and 20×10’ (food). Vendors may request an additional 10’ of frontage for $100.
- If we have no record of your payment by June 30th, your spot may be forfeited and offered to another vendor.
- Power is provided at a charge of $100 for non-food or $250 for food vendors (plus GST).
- Potable water is included in your rent.
- The rental fee covers the right to sell merchandise, artwork or food, plus admission for a total of two staff members (for non-food vendors) and three staff members (for food vendors).
- One extra staff member may be added for the cost of a ticket at the “Early Bear” price of $230 plus GST.
- Additional staff tickets must be purchased at the current listed price ($265 plus GST).
Terms & Conditions:
- Vendors may enter the site as early as 4pm Wednesday September 12 to setup before the crowds arrive. Gates open Thursday at 10am. Vendors may leave as late as 5pm on Sunday. Consistent power may not be available until Thursday, however.
- Vendors may not sell alcohol, glass, illicit drugs, weapons, or fireworks.
- No amplified music or independent sound-systems are allowed.
- Vendors must supply, set up, and remove their own shelters, tables, garbage, displays, decoration, and goods.
- Vendors must remain open EVERY day/night of the festival, no exceptions. In particular, food vendors are relied upon to nourish guests during the late hours of the night. Food vendors are granted an additional staff member with their base rent for this purpose.
Food vendors cannot run out of all food/supplies. If necessary, re-stock in town.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that you clean up your site completely and remove ALL stakes, rebar, and rope as these can cause serious injury to people, and equipment and the environment if left.
- Vendors will be fined $1,000 if they have left rebar or stakes in the ground after the event, or didn’t mark exposed stakes or tripping hazards during the event. Vendors may also be found liable for any claims against the festival arising from vendor negligence.
- Any vendor who leaves a mess or causes damage beyond normal wear-and-tear to the land, nature or structures will be held liable for the costs to repair the damages.
- Be sure to stake and tie down your shelter securely, cover any sharp protruding objects with plastic/foam and duct-tape, and mark tripping hazards with fluorescent tape or paint. Cover any exposed rebar with plastic bottles.
- Everyone exiting the grounds must obtain a “Leave No Trace” pass beforehand; their site will have to be reviewed (by a volunteer or the Vendor Coordinator) before they leave.
- FozzyFest reserves the right to adjust the intensity of light emitted from vendor stands if the light takes away from the décor or overall feel of the event.
- Food vendors must have a permit to operate in British Columbia and send their permit to us along with this agreement. Information on registering with the IHO for a temporary permit can be found here: https://www.interiorhealth.ca/YourEnvironment/FoodSafety/Pages/Permits.aspx
- Massage therapists must be registered.
- Merchandise & services vendors will be provided with one 15 amp, 120 volt circuit, with one regular “household-style” 3-prong outlet for a charge of $100 for the duration of the festival (plus GST)
- Food vendors may require more draw and planning/setup. If 220v high amperage draw is needed, the fee is $250 (plus GST) for the duration of the festival.
- Vendors are responsible for their own electrical extension cords and power bars. Up to 200 feet of quality extension cord may be required to run from the distribution panel to your booth (thicker is better- at least 12 gauge for 100’ or less, or 10 gauge minimum for over 100’ lengths. The smaller the gauge number, the thicker the cord, and the more capable it is to carry the electricity).
- Power will be available 24hrs/day from noon Thursday through 3pm Sunday.
- There may be occasional power outages. If the power goes out, try to reset the breaker to your outlet on the distribution panel and make sure that none of your connections are in a puddle of water. If the breaker keeps tripping, you may have too many things plugged in. Do not touch the generator! If the generator has stopped working, contact the site electrician who can be reached by radio from the Bear Necessities booth.
- Personal generators are not permitted during the festival hours unless they are “silent-running” and “clean-running”. All personal generators are subject to approval by the vendor manager.
Garbage / Waste:
- FozzyFest hires third parties to manage waste on site, with a vision of attaining zero landfill waste. Any waste generated by vendors (bags, plates, cups, cutlery, etc.) must be compostable.
- Waste receptacles and bags are provided and maintained by the contractor.
- If a vendor has their own waste receptacle (perhaps in the rear of their shop), all waste must be disposed of daily in coordination with the waste contractor.
- Gray water may be disposed of as necessary in coordination with FozzyFest’s portable toilet contractor, which is on site twice daily to service the toilets (8am and 6pm).
- All vendor areas should be kept clean and free of odors at all times.
- Included in your rental fee.
- FozzyFest reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time.
- Cancellation by vendors will be accepted in writing before July 15th with a full refund (less $25 admin fee).
- Cancellations by vendors before July 31st will only receive 50% of their payments.
- Cancellations by vendors on or after August 1st forfeit all payments.
- Vendors will set up in designated stalls in FozzyMarket, however, power will be available only in a limited area.
- Vendors may park and camp near their shops (space permitting).
- Each vendor may have a maximum frontage of 10’ (20’ for food vendors) facing the pedestrian traffic and must allow for other vendors to occupy space directly next to their space (vehicles, RVs and camp-tents must not encroach upon prime shop-frontage space)
- FozzyFest reserves the right to designate or move the location of the vendor booths at any time.
- Vendor will be responsible for their own equipment, booth and set up. If you require pop-up tents/tables, we can assist you with obtaining rental items.
- Vendor will be responsible for the transport of all items required for their booth, including rental items sourced by FozzyFest.
Waiver of Liability:
Vendor and all of its owners, subcontractors, employees, and volunteers hereby agree that FozzyFest Inc. and any of its subcontractors, employees, and volunteers will not be held liable for any problems, damages, losses, accidents, deaths, or injuries that the vendor or its subcontractors, employees, or volunteers may incur even through the negligence of the said parties.
By submitting this application I hereby declare that I am the authorized signatory for the vendor/shop listed below, and I have read, understand and accept all the above terms, fees, and requirements of vending at FozzyFest Inc. I will explain the requirements and conditions to every person/employee involved with the vendor/shop and will get each person’s acceptance of the terms and requirements before they arrive on site.
Application Deadline: June 1st, 2018
Questions? Talk to us: firstname.lastname@example.org