Volunteer applications open: OPEN NOW!
Welcome potential FozzyFest volunteers for 2017! Fozzy Volunteers are the backbone of this beautiful festival.
There are many opportunities to apply for:
- Set-up & Tear-down
- Post-Festival Maintenance
- First Aid
- Front Gate
- Bear Necessities
- Volunteer Centre
- and more!
Our Volunteer Coordinators will be in touch with you once they have sorted through all applicants. If you have questions prior to this, please send them an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to read over the following information before submitting your application.
What is expected:
- All volunteers are required to pay a $250 deposit + $25 non-refundable administration fee (Upon completion of scheduled shifts, your deposit will be returned within 21 days after the festival).
- Time commitment: 2 x 6 hour shifts or 1 x 12 hour shift (dependent on position). You must complete at least 12 hours of work, or your deposit will not be refunded. No Exceptions.
- You are required to arrive at the Volunteer Centre located at Bear Necessities 15 min prior to your scheduled shifts to check-in and prepare yourself. You are required to check out of your shift as well. This is our way of knowing you attended your shift. This is also your way to ensure you receive a full refund back after the festival.
- All volunteers are required to have a watch and an alarm clock so you can start and finish your shift on-time. There is no cell reception so please come prepared!
- Please arrive for all shifts ready to work. That means you are fed, well-rested, and sober. If you arrive under the influence, you will not be working your shift resulting in a forfeit of your deposit.
- You are required to attend any mandatory training meetings/orientations.
- You are a FozzyFanatic! This means you’ll need to bring your awesome Fozzy-tude (aka attitude – yes, we like to play-on-words) to the festival.
- Remember!! You are an Ambassador for FozzyFest, and your behavior on and off shift affects our guests. Please treat everyone with love and respect; come without judgments, and an open heart. Most importantly, have fun and meet all the beautiful humans. Don’t forget to spread ‘dem GOOD VIBES!
Why volunteer with us?
- Free entrance to the festival (deposit returned upon completion of all shifts).
- Early Wednesday admission to the campground.
- Snacks, coffee and tea provided during scheduled shifts.
- Welcome package: Some secret goodies for you.
- The happiness that comes from connections, community, love, respect, and being an integral part of our FozzyFest collective effervescence.
- The feeling of contributing to a 100% volunteer-based music and arts festival.
Process to Apply
If you would like to secure your spot as a volunteer with FozzyFest, please pay you deposit plus non-refundable admin fee and once paid, you will receive a link to our application.
To pay your deposit, please go here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/fozzyfest-2017-volunteer-deposit-tickets-33522552858
The deadline to apply as a volunteer is August 15, 2017
Please be patient, we’ll contact you once we have sorted out applicants. Questions? Talk to us: email@example.com