More info on the way!
On Sale Now!
Want to be a part of the festival?
Learn about us!
Photos, Videos & Music
News, info and blog articles
We need a handful of talented artists to join our fabulous ART TEAM! Are you creative, fun, dependable, professional, hard-working and a respectful team player? If yes, you sound perfect!
Why Should You Apply?
● Our Art Team is a critical creative force and is recognized as such
● Your art will be appreciated and possibly photographed or filmed
● An opportunity to work with a volunteer and love based festival
● Work within a team environment; meet new people!
● A chance to let your creative juices soar
This year our artists will be part of a smaller team, with more targeted goals in mind. What this looks like: multiple art pieces, installations, displays OR a large collaborative project. We strongly encourage you to consider where your talents would best fit in the subsections below. If you have a pre-existing installation you wish to bring, please submit it in the category it would fit best!
Design fun and ambient lighting for walkways and gathering areas. FozzyFest is a large and open space with beautiful trees and pathways that require lighting for our guests. Put the magic in the air and smiles on everyone’s faces! Interactive and dynamic works that are capable of lighting areas and pathways are exactly what we need!
Large-scale art installations
We have a lot of space to play with, so the bigger the better! Installations would need to be weather resistant and rave-proofed.
Beach art installations…
Beach art can be interactive or not. We can get crazy wind gusts, so please consider this in relation to your installation. Also, we need to be respectful of the health of the lake, so no chemicals or paint near the water.
Aerosol artists and painters…
We may not need aerosol artists and painters for 2017; however, we still invite you to apply and give us your ideas…we may change our mind.
● We require all artists to attend mandatory meetings before and during the festival.
● All artists must be ready for set up at 10am on Tuesday which means you arrive on Monday night or early Tuesday morning so you have enough time to settle into your VIP camping and get going on your project.
● Tear down of installations begins on Sunday, Sept. 17 at 10am. When you are finished dismantling your installation, we encourage you to help pick up garbage and debris in your areas so that we can restore Big Springs Campground back to a pristine piece of nature.
● If you are new to the Fozzy Art Team, you are required to pay a $200.00 deposit plus a $25.00 non-refundable administration fee. If you have worked on the Art Team before and had a great relationship with us, your deposit will be waived but you will still be required to pay the $25 non-refundable admin fee.
● Your $200.00 deposit will be refunded after the festival as long as you attend mandatory meetings and your installation was installed and successfully dismantled, leaving no trace.
● All projects must be completed by August 30. Incomplete projects and projects deemed unsafe or offensive, will have their deposits returned and will not be installed at FozzyFest.
● Failure to comply with any of our Art Team terms may result in not receiving your deposit back.
Application deadline: July 21, 2017.
Questions? Talk to us: email@example.com